Class D Chopper [Two-quadrant Operation]
1) Class D is a chopper that is two quadrant.
2) When both CH1 and CH2 are triggered simultaneously, the output voltage VO = V and output flows that are present the strain.
3) When CH1 and CH2 are switched off, the load present continues to flow in the way that is same load, D1 and D2 , as a result of energy stored in the inductor L.
4) Output voltage vO = - V.
5) Average load voltage is good if chopper ON time is a lot more than the OFF time
6) Normal production voltage becomes negative if tON < tOFF .
7) Hence the direction of load present is definitely good but load voltage may be good